Information on protection of personal data in compliance with Italian Law 196/03 (art. 13) and EU Regulation 2016/679
In compliance with art. 13 of Law 196/03 and EU Reg. 2016/679 about information we’ll gather, in order to protect people’s
personal data we inform you that:
1. Goals: data you give us will be used to provide you the services you required with the Charter Contract.
2. Means for handling data: data will be stored both on paper and IT tools, in compliance with Regulations about data protection. Backup copies of your data could be stored in Third Countries using IT servers provided by Google, Dropbox or Apple.
3. Your data could be trasmitted to:
– Our accounting counsultant;
– Government Authorities in compliance with the Law;
– Our IT consultants.
Your data won’t be transferred to Third Companies for marketing purposes.
4. Your data will be handled by Yachting in Sardinia S.r.l. in the person of its Representor – firstname.lastname@example.org
5.We inform you that you can ask in any moment confirm of the existence of your data, their content, the origin and the way of handling.
You can also ask for update your data, correct them, move them, cancel them or transform them in an anonimous version as well as to block their use not in compliance with the Law. You can also oppose the use of your personal data and you can in any moment know the name of the person in charge of their use.
6. Your data will be stored for at least 10 years and in any case for a period compatible with the Accounting Laws.
7. If you don’t allow us to use your personal data we can’t provide the services included in the Contract: personal data, mobile phone number, credit card data. If you refuse to allow us, you will be charged of the penalty stated in the Contract for last minute booking cancellation.
8. I also allow the use of my data for sending customized commercial proposals (not mandatory)